- information competences for PhD students and newly employed researchers
The objective of this course is to introduce the resources to which DTU Library provides access and to give an introduction to a systematic and scientific approach to information searching.
The presentation will touch upon the following:
- Search skills – search features, techniques and strategies
- DTU Findit
- DTU research database: DTU Orbit
- Scientific databases: Scopus and Web of Science
- incl. alerts, citations, h-index, journal impact factor etc.
- Open Access
- Researcher ID, ORCID
Where and when:
The course is held several times in both semesters. It takes place in DTU Library, building 101D, Lyngby Campus. The course is in English (as a starting point).
Note! Please bring your own laptop.
See dates and register at DTU Inside (DTU login)
For further information, please call 4525 7250 (Monday-Friday, 9.00-16.00) or send an e-mail to email@example.com
This course can be adapted to special target groups or departments. Please contact us for further information.