- a reference management system also supporting your collaboration.
Mendeley is an innovative reference management system allowing you to organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
You can also:
- Automatically generate bibliographies
- Easily import papers from other research software
- Find relevant papers based on what you're reading
- Access your papers from anywhere online
- Read papers on the go, with the new iPhone app from Mendeley
Mendeley Institutional Edition
Mendeley is a free reference manager, but as of January 2015 DTU Library offers DTU researchers, PhD students and students access to Mendeley Institutional Edition:
- More storage capacity, 5.0 GB
- Ability to create private groups of up to 25 collaborators
- Additional features such as Mendeley Suggest
More about Mendeley Institutional Edition and terms
Upgrade to Mendeley Institutional Edition for DTU
Use the link below and select the green bottom "Join this Group" to upgrade to Mendeley Institutional Edition for DTU.
- If you already have a DTU Mendeley Premium account, select "Already on Mendeley? Sign in"
- If you don not have an account you can make one using the form "Create free account"; to get the privileges of the Mendeley Institutional Edition it is essential that you use your dtu.dk email account.
Mendeley Institutional Edition for DTU
For questions or additional information, please contact email@example.com